Boost your Shopify blog SEO & conversion
Before Bloggle: You lose time & money with useless blog posts that drive no sales.
After Bloggle: You get an easy and quick way to create beautiful Shopify blog posts that convert and drive traffic.
$19.9 / month
Tired of the limitations of the Shopify native blog?
Stop waste time & money creating boring articles on native Shopify blog feature! Try Bloggle and join our successful merchants 🚀TRY BLOGGLE FOR FREE
Create amazing blog posts
Use your theme styles & fonts
Add sliders and recommended blog posts in the article body
Integrate with Klaviyo and translation apps
Grow your SEO
No required SEO skills
Step by step SEO improvements
Boost your productivity
Use Bloggle pre-built blog posts
Import existing blog posts
Save and reuse your favorite sections
They improve their blog with Bloggle! What are you waiting for?
Our 100+ merchants are already improving their blog SEO & sales with Bloggle!
The Best Shopify blog app: all you need to know about Bloggle
Introducing Shopify - The best e-commerce platform for online stores?Canada-based Shopify was founded in 2006 and has since grown exponentially from 5 to 5,000 people! The company develops an all-in-one e-commerce platform for its customers by running its multi-purpose Content Management System (CMS) which is, above all, natively developed. Unlike the open-source WooCommerce and PrestaShop platforms with their requisite additional modules and plug-ins, which come with an additional cost, and unlike Magento which is generally the least intuitive of the various market products, Shopify is internationally focused, fully scalable and a purposefully-developed ecommerce platform based on a proprietary model. Simply put, whether you opt for Shopify or Shopify Plus, this Canadian platform provides full access to its solution and code in return for a monthly or annual subscription. On top of this, Shopify Plus is global-reaching thanks to its nine different multilingual URLs coupled with its various currencies (the perfect solution to sell your products in multiple languages). Through its highly adaptive offering, this CMS is committed to delivering top-performing, boutique ecommerce websites to companies and organizations alike.
6 benefits of Shopify’s CMS
- Intuitive back-office: businesses and their teams can easily manage their turnkey site and add products to their store.
- Scalable solutions: Shopify’s multi-functional offers evolve according to your business activity, revenue, and brand image using personalized themes and custom-made subscription thresholds.
- Seamless management through robust cash registers and inventory software: Shopify’s multi-channel approach boosts appeal since it meets the recurring needs of brands that develop in both the virtual (ecommerce store) and physical (retail outlet) universes.
- Transparent, full and accurate pricing from the get-go: unlike PrestaShop or WordPress, Shopify’s pricing is linear and does not depend on costly plug-ins.
- Reliability: Shopify guarantees a foolproof-secure solution with instant interface updates on your computers, tablets and mobile devices.
- Marketing and social tool integration: Shopify boasts automatic connectivity with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook and Instagram Shopping app, not to mention full compatibility with email marketing campaigns.
Shopify, what's not to like?The single drawback of Shopify’s existing product is the small text space for drafting articles and writing content which could allow you to increase the visibility of your online store. In a nutshell, users pay for blog articles written without a visually-enhanced and SEO-optimized structure, added to which there are often no integrated, published marketing newsletters or email campaigns. And yet, a blog is a great tool to build trust around your brand. What's more, blogging will help you improve the performance of your website by ranking on high potential keywords and driving more qualified traffic on your site. So, what can you do? Is your Shopify website destined for poor SEO performance? No way! With the Bloggle App, add the best Shopify blog app to your ecommerce platform and easily write exciting articles and posts in order to generate traffic, promote your business and receive good reviews.
Exploring the technical features of BloggleLike we said, in the world of ecommerce, it’s no longer enough to post items and a product description. You need a design-responsive, custom-made, and personalized blog, with engagement and conversion driven by SEO-optimized content. This can be quickly and effectively achieved through the Bloggle App. Still curious? Feel free to discover our portfolio of Shopify blog examples! Bloggle offers multiple benefits and features, and here are 6 reasons why it’s the best Shopify blog app:
- It will build an all-in-one commerce platform with substantially increased text space compared to Shopify. Think of it as if you were using WordPress and start supporting your prospects with quality blogs!
- It will ensure SEO-optimized content without the need of an additional app thanks to its integrated Yoast alternative. This helps you track your SEO optimization rating in real-time within the same, single interface!
- It will produce a design-responsive blog that seamlessly integrates into computer, mobile and tablet interfaces for optimal navigation on Google (and other search engines).
- It will generate a custom-made blog by offering Online Store 2.0 thematic compatibility. Lazyload your images and enjoy the widest range of blog app buttons on the market and an advanced video integration component (YouTube, Vimeo and many more video hosting apps), taking your blog articles and posts to the next level of user experience engagement.
- It will go one step further than Shopify in internationalizing your content, providing full use of best-in-class translation apps including Weglot and langify.
- It will lead by example through Klaviyo-integrated content marketing solutions so you can give your customers one-to-one attention with personalized blog-related email newsletters and SMS. You’re then able to easily add Klaviyo-style forms to generate leads from your store.